What is the ROM combination file used for Samsung phone rom combination file? Simplified explanation From the techno-scien platform!!
Samsung ROM Combination file, or Binary of factory file, which is the factory file that It helps developers to check the device in terms of hardware and software work Refer to my answer to the question: What is a combination ROM and what are its uses?
Combination Rom Usages:
- In it you can read the full information about the Samsung device.
- It can be used to download a version older than the current version of the Android system in your device.
- Through it, problems related to the DRK (Device Root Key) can be fixed in the device.
- It can also be used to solve the problem of stopping the device or the problem of it remaining stuck in a mode recovery or at startup.
- As mentioned earlier, it is possible to unlock FRP (Factory Reset Protection). or google account.
- What some people do is download the combination file, and then do the so-called Flash the file, these files are on many sites, where you can easily Download them, and some sites will provide you with a list of combination files that vary by The type of Samsung device used, just click on the search button and then type a number Your Samsung device model.
|Samsung ROM Combination Odin flashing software|
How do I flash the Combination Flash Samsung Combination ROM File:
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, make sure you have downloaded the latest version from Samsung Galaxy USB Drivers.
- Download Samsung Odin flashing software, which is very necessary to do so file flashing process.
- After you download the required combination file, decompress the files using WinRAR or similar software.
- Your Samsung phone must be put into Download Mode, so that Odin can install it Discover its presence, and this is done by closing the phone completely, then pressing with Hold Power, Home and Volume down buttons.
- Run Samsung Odin Flash Tool in administrator mode.
- Connect the phone while it is in Download Mode to the computer via a USB cable.
- Using Odin, add the Combination file, click on the AP or PDA field in Odin And specify the file whose extension should be .md5 It will take to download according to the file size some time.
- Click the Start button to start the Flashing process in Samsung Odin.
- Wait for the flashing process to complete successfully. It will take some time depending on the size file.
- After the process is completed, the device will restart automatically.
Post a Comment