On the techno-scien platform for science and technology, malfunctions of cooling circuits in air conditioners and refrigerators and refrigerators.
Clogging in the cooling circuit :
So that the refrigeration circuit is operating normally and then there is a weakness in the cooling process, and the reason is It is due to the formation of deposits and impurities from the condenser and then collect in the filter and the cable, which causes obstruction occurs.
It is noted in this malfunction that the amp rises a little at the beginning of the air conditioner’s operation and then decreases once Others, due to charge retention (Freon) in the capacitor.
Disable blockage due to moisture formation:
The blockage malfunction occurs in the air conditioning circuit due to the formation of moisture after repair and charging operations Freon into the circuit, and the entry of water or air laden with water vapor into a circuit Cooling and blockage occurs at the beginning of the evaporator and the end of the cable, so that the water vapor freezes And he closes the cable opening inside the evaporator.
|Malfunctions of refrigeration circuits, air conditioners - refrigerators|
Repairing the blockage malfunction due to the formation of moisture is carried out in several steps:
- If water gets inside the compressor, the oil must be changed because it will contain air bubbles.
- The compressor runs for half an hour.
- Carrying out the process of withdrawing and discharging the air from the circuit through a vacuum G device (can be manufactured from an old compressor).
What is the relationship between amperage and blockage??
- If the blockage is at the beginning of the pipes (evaporator), this causes relatively high pressure to form It causes high amp draw.
- If the blockage is in the evaporator or the cable, we will notice a drop in the ampere
Failure of blockage in the cooling circuits due to oil (oil jerk):
The blockage malfunction occurs in the refrigeration circuits due to the accumulation of oil in the evaporator or the cable as a result of Moving the device in a wrong way or there is an oil leakage malfunction due to the compressor being exposed to high heat Let's see the oil.
It is normal for a quantity of compressor oil to evaporate when the compressor temperature rises, and steam will mix Oil with refrigerant gas (Freon), and when the compressor temperature drops, the situation returns to the same He had to, and this is normal, but it is not normal for the compressor to blow oil while expelling gas even It is cool.
Detection of blockage malfunctions in cooling circuits due to oil accumulation:
- The amount of oil decreases, causing the compressor to crash
- Hits in the circle with a large percentage
Real detection of blockage failure in cooling circuits due to oil accumulation:
- Cut off the compressor inlet pipe
- Compressor is on
- Following the air leaving the compressor
- When a few drops of oil come out, and then the air outside becomes empty of oil, this indicates that the compressor is running out Salim
- If the oil droplets continue to come out, this indicates an oil leak
Important points in the treatment and repair of this malfunction:
- It often happens that when the blockage malfunctions in the cooling circuits due to the accumulation of oil We clean the circuit from oil and charge it with Freon gas, then after a few days we will notice a recurrence the problem.
- Changing the compressor with another similar in terms of specifications to prevent clogging in the cooling circuits Because of the oil gathering, it will be frequent and expensive
- It should be noted that changing the compressor oil is not helpful in fixing the blockage failure in the cooling circuits Because of the accumulation of oil
- New compressor oil jerk (oil blockage) may occur due to transportation and may be tilted The engine or if it turns over, the oil enters the internal intake and the internal chambers within the cavities The engine, and when you try it, oil smells, although the compressor is good and new sometimes.
How to get rid of the problem of clogging due to oil:
- A clean plastic hose is connected between the two tubes (the intake and ejection pipes), i.e. above The two fences on each other.
- The compressor runs for 15 minutes.
- If the amount of oil from the ejection pipe decreases and it returns to the intake pipe, then the amount decreases, then we say Most likely that it can be installed because the problem has been resolved.
- If the oil jerk problem persists (oil coming out of the ejection tube), then this is a malfunction and is not permissible its installation.
Total blockage in the cooling circuit:
Since blockage usually occurs in the thin tube (capillary), the special Freon compound By cooling, it is all held within the condenser circuit, and we notice a decrease in the temperature of the condenser despite the presence of Freon charge in normal values, as the evaporator is discharged and we notice a decrease Amp.
Symptoms of total blockage within the evaporator:
- There is no cooling in the evaporator, no sound, and no liquid enters the evaporator.
- The compressor temperature is too high because the refrigerant is not coming back from the intake line.
- When separating the piston (compressor) sometimes severe vibration occurs with severe vibration due to retention High and high pressure.
- When the circuit is disconnected and restarted, the compressor has a buzzing sound (weighing) with pulling High amp, and the compressor cannot rotate and this causes the overload to disconnect.
- We note that the compressor can only rotate after the pressures are equalized and the condenser pressure drops Note that the compressor rotates in the proper circuit after approximately 3 minutes.
- In the event of blockage within the evaporator, pressure equalization does not occur, and therefore the compressor will not work Only after a very long time.
- A blockage is confirmed by cutting the circuit pipes.
Symptoms of partial blockage within the cooling circuit:
- One of the symptoms of partial blockage within the refrigeration circuit, we notice the loudness and heat of the compressor
- The required cooling temperature was not achieved despite the compressor running.
- We note a rise in pressure before the site of the blockage and a decrease in pressure after it.
- Sometimes we notice that snow is formed after the partial blockage if the blockage site is at the end of the condenser or in the evaporator.
- It is noticeable that the ampere draw is relatively high than the normal rate.
Symptoms of blockages in the refrigeration circuit:
The blockage occurs due to maintenance or welding operations within the cooling circuit after a repair process In the circuit, and to ensure that the problem is removed, we operate the compressor before welding the last point in the circuit The circle, which is the intake pipe, and to ensure the exit of air.
If there is a blockage at the beginning of the condenser, and the compressor is working, the compressor may burn out or occur miss
Post a Comment