Fasting is one of the five pillars of Islam that God Almighty imposed on Muslims in the blessed month of Ramadan, which is abstaining from eating and drinking from dawn until dusk.
Ramadan is a month dear to all Muslims and has spiritual and physical effects on people. Fasting is seen as a new way of life that does not fit into the usual pattern of a person's daily life.
Benefits of Fasting in Islam:
It is obligatory for all adult Muslims who are able to fast.
|fasting in islam, muslim fasting month,|
Reasons for fasting in Islam:
- The first and most important reason is obedience to God Almighty and drawing closer to Him.
- Equality of the members of society; Where rich and poor, man and woman, child, servant and master break their fast at the same time.
- Fasting allows those who do not feel the need for those who cannot afford the expenses of their day, which prompts them to alms and donations.
- Fasting encourages family members to engage in more communication and friendship by gathering around the iftar table.
The health benefits of fasting in Islam:
- Fasting in Islam is intermittent, and it is the best health practice. What restores balance to the metabolism process in the body and restores balance to the demolition and construction processes at the level of the body's cells.
- Rising early is a more two-category phrase that summarizes all the benefits of fasting that we may or may not be aware of. The health benefits of fasting include:
- Fasting aids in the breakdown of cells and the process of creating new cells. And they can only do this by preventing the body from absorbing food and drink.
- Fasting is a way of life for those who want to lose weight, as long as they eat after breaking the fast. Do not overeat starchy and sweet foods and overeat.
- Fasting gives rest and regeneration to the stomach, liver, pancreas and intestines.
- Fasting lowers blood sugar and cholesterol.
- Fasting increases positive energy and reduces negative energy by referring to God, creating a Ramadan atmosphere that everyone loves, and social communication between people reduces feelings of sadness, gloom, boredom and depression.
- It awakens a person to the fear of God and thus prevents him from committing sins.Fasting accustoms one to patience and enduring trials and tests.
- Helps control and diversify instincts.
- It is following the path in the footsteps of the Prophet Muhammad, may God bless him and grant him peace.
Post a Comment