imei and its problems for phones and the importance of the serial number in
the maintenance of phone and the search for your lost phone
How do you know that your device is original or an imitation of any international brand via the IME serial number?
Explain what is the IMEI serial number:
iPhone information by IMEI apple Find out the original iPhone from the serial number Detect iPhone with serial Ways to find out the serial number for Android devices The model number for the original iPhone The link to verify the original iPhone Serial number The original iPhone Verify the original iPhone Find the serial number or IMEI number on the iPhone or iPad How do I know the mobile number from the serial number?
How do I get the serial number? What does the word serial number mean? How do you know that your phone is original by serial number?
Stolen mobile serial number Find out IMEI number Samsung Find out the device from IMEI number Check the serial number of Samsung The utility of the mobile serial number Code serial number Find out the device from the serial number IMEI serial number How do you find the serial number?
What is the phone's serial number? How many digits of the serial number.
How to find out the country of manufacture of the phone by IMEI (serial number):
This is to repair the broken phone network, so many of us go to buy the mobile and see it in its box and wrapped in plastic, and are deceived in this way and buy it as new and original according to the imei patch inside the mobile.
|imei number|imei info|serial number|imei check|
But now you can be sure of the origin of this mobile phone if it is original and not damaged or from these counterfeit companies of the parent company and the owner of this invention.
A315F U1 V11 Scatter file To fix the IMEI, downgrade or root the IMEI check for phones with the Global Directive or the issuance of the routing specific to specific countries and countries such as Indian, Chinese, Turkish, Syrian or American, depending on the final import countries, and to find out if your mobile is original or imitation, follow the following:
After opening The mobile calls the mobile’s serial number by using the following code *#06#. Of course, it will start with an asterisk, then a square, then a zero, then a number six, then a square that will show you 15 numbers. What matters to us here from this number is the seventh and eighth digits.
We have the following IMEI number: 449338 20 5478533, so we count from the north until we reach the seventh and eighth digits. We find them in this example (20) that we are looking for:
how to find out the country of manufacture of the phone by IMEI
1. If these two numbers are 02 or 20, this means that the phone was assembled in the United Arab Emirates, and this means that the quality of the phone is very poor
2. If these two numbers are 08 or 80, then this means that the phone was made in Germany and this means that its quality not bad !!
3. If these two numbers are 01 or 10, this means that the phone was made in Finland and this means that its quality is good!!
4. If these two numbers are 00, this means that the phone was made by the same original company and this means the best quality!!
5. If these two numbers are 13, then the phone was assembled in Azerbaijan, for example.d connect them to the InternetAn important note on the topic of how to find out the country of manufacture of the phone by imei (serial number):
Tampering with the serial and IMEI numbers of phones and equipment operating on the Internet may expose its owner to legal and moral accountability, so this matter is prohibited in many countries, and we are here to clarify and define with the intention of repair when the baseband is damaged as a result of a wrong update for more and our goal is to transfer science and technology.
Post a Comment